Once you install a brand new Acorn stairlift, everything will become so much easier. You will be able to move from one floor to another or go around the garden. Overall, there will be less stress, and you will be able to easily invite guests to visit you. Stairlifts bring great benefits but also some responsibilities. In order to function correctly and precisely, you will have to learn how to take good care of it.
Take Good Care of Your Stairlift by Following These Tips
After the stair lift installation, you will get a manual. Before doing anything else, be sure to read the instructions. Learn how to use the Acorn stairlift properly. Learn what the weight maximum is and never go above it. Every stairlift is unique, so even with previous experiences with such devices, be sure to check the manual so you won’t miss any important details.
- Next, you need to check out what types of cleaning products you can and cannot use. Clean dust once every week, and avoid using detergents as they can be abrasive to the chair. By doing it correctly, you can guarantee your stairlift will have a long lifespan and a good appearance.
- Lubricate the track to avoid getting stuck. It would be annoying or sometimes dangerous for the health if your stairlift happens to get stuck and stop working while you are using it. Be sure to lubricate and maintain track in good conditions at all times.
- Schedule maintenance once per year. You might be in need of Acorn stairlift repair services from time to time, so invite the provider or another company to do an inspection. If some issues arise, call a specialist immediately and do not delay a check-up. Safety is priority number one. To guarantee proper functioning conditions, keep the stairlift fully charged.
The Best Acorn Stairlift Repair Services in the Industry
Stairlift Pro Inc. can provide you with the best repair and maintenance services in and around New York. We are the correct choice when it comes to Acorn Stairlift Repair and installation. As an industry leader, we can guarantee your 100 percent satisfaction. Our offers include:
- Installations, inspections, and repairs at every day of the week (even weekends)
- There are some amazing discounts for our veterans
- We also offer a 24-hour emergency repair service
- We can repair and upgrade indoor and outdoor stairlifts alike
Contact us to learn more. Check our blog for other interesting topics.